Monday, March 24, 2008

Blog 14 review blog 9: the lost glasses

After that long night last night, I got up and started to look for my glasses. " Ralph Have you seen my glasses?" I asked with a worry tone in my voice.


" No I haven't but the last time I saw them they was by the conch remember." He replied


I started to walk by the conch and was reaching for my face to clean my glasses and forgot that I don't have them. I looked every where and still didn't find them. As I was looking for them I went and ask Sam and Eric if they had seen my glasses and they haven't seen them either then Sam said

"What if the thief stolen them when we was in that big fight last night."


I was just wondering if it was really true what Sam said. Walking around without my glasses is a really bad thing, I wish I was at home with my auntie because I really do miss her a lot. My asthma is really getting bad and I don't have any medicine with me to control my asthma. But as the cold air blow it cause me to shudder like a scared dog.


I think it was funny when Sam and Eric and Ralph and I was talking about what had happen at the dance and everyone was gesticulate with their hands or motives that they wasn't at the dance but knew what was going on with the beast all I can think about was " Are they lying or what because I knew Ralph and I was lying but we didn't want to let anybody know we was. we stop talking for a good ten minutes and went on with our job. Being on this island is a life lesson and it's not to take nothing for what it cost. the phosphorescence of the moon was crazy and clearly on the water made me remembered that it wasn't to long ago thatwe was all friend now we are enemies.

The stifle of Simon's death was scary but it was all because of the storm and that parachute that flew by. I'm scared of everything since I don't have no glasses to see where I'm going and I have to have someone guide me everywhere like a seeing eye dog. I feel like I was smother when we had that fight in the huts when Maurice and Roger stolen the glasses.

I just hope that Jack will give them back.

No comments: