Sunday, March 2, 2008

Blog 11:Crazy little Boys

Looking at all of these boys coming out of the forest just made me think about when I was little and I like to play with my friends in the mud and just go crazy and play. Once I saw the little boy that came out of the forest I didn't know what hey was or where they was from but I do know that all I could hear wass little boys ululation as is they we all indians about to catch their pray.I walked over by the boys and asked them "where are you guys from?" I asked. one of the older reply " we're from britian why you ask?" "Just wondereong?" I visualize boys from Great Britian to by a little bit more cleaner and nicer to eachother.

I saw a boy who was came up to me then cower and ran back to where he was at before. All I can think about is how did they get here? why didn't they had a signal fire early when they got here to be rescued? I looked at a boywith a black cap with red hair who was super red in the face as if he met the girl of his dream and was to shy to say hi to her had a pair of spec on his waist and I asked him who's Spec are those?" all he could do his look down and murmur something that was clear. It's going to be hard to heave all these boy back to my crusier and now I have to elaborate this story to my boss and why I havedirty little boys on my crusier. All I can say is these are some crazy little boys.

No comments: