Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blog 5: Simon wins everyones heart

The reason that i chose Simon was because i can realte to him. I'm very quite and i like to help when they are in need. mostly like to be by myself and to open up to other. The reason some people might chose Simon was because everyonethat i know are very caring and they like help other and they might even like to be by themsleves when they want t obe alone. they reason he might be winning is because everyone can relate to simon every one has a sensitive side. not everyone like to get in arugements but there are people that like to be in arguements i don't really like to be around. i'm very independent and i like to do my own thing. i try not to dependen on other to do stuff for me because in the real world you have to do stuff on your own. i can realte to Simon. we both like to help others, both independent, work well with others and we like to be by our self to get away from all the drama that is around us. so if you see me at a table by myself it's because i just like to be by myself and i like to think about what going o happen next and how i'm goin to accomplish it.

No comments: