Wednesday, February 20, 2008

blog 7: Can I play?

Watching Jack being so brave is amazing. I wish I can be just like him. I so cool how he can kill a pig an not be scared or play around wiht a littleun and play pig hunting game. I just think that I can be just like Jack. I don't think it was that funny when we was playing the pig hunting game and he was messing with poor little Robert but at the same time if I was to stop the game it would make it look like I don't respect Jack which I do It's just not right for anyone to mess with any one.

Ralph is a cool person I just think that he could be a better leader and set betters examples for the littleuns to show them what to do and what not to do. I think that some one else would be a better leader to show us the way to success. Simon is a little to covert because he is keeping a something from everyone and not letting anyone know about it.

Has I look around it looks like everyone has benn there for infinite and hasn't even try to get off the island. there are dirty boys everywhere you and we smell so bad that I get sick just standing by someone for only 5 minutes. Littleuns snivel here and there but you really can't control them. they snivel in the morning, afternoon and at night. I really just want to go home and see if everyone is okay. everyone is unconpromising and don't compromise not a thing that they are told and Ralph doesn't even try to do his job.

Everyone is infiriating by everyone but I really thing that Piggy is infiriating by ralph because Ralph was is first friend know he as no friends. Piggy is a sagely person and if someone just lisens to him then maybe he would get the respect that he needs to be successful.

Everyone is making blunder mistakes and not even caring so i just wonder Can I play?

3 comments:

luis m said...

I liked how you put in you first paragraph stuff about roger admiring jac like "Watching Jack being so brave is amazing. I wish I can be just like him." because i could really see him actually saying something like that since it looks like he really does.
The only thing is on the third paragraph you misspelled been and you used has improperly(first sentence).

Lexus' Blog said...

i like how you included the title in the last paragraph some things that you need to fix is that some of the spelling but overall i think it is great

Dimitri's Lord Of The Flies Blog said...

Really good detail. Its interesting that you think of Roger as that nice. Make sure to use the vocabulary words correctly and spelling and grmmar were a little off sometimes but other wise it was really good.