Monday, February 25, 2008

Blog 8 : Why me?

Why me? out of all people they kill me. I was only trying to tell them about the beast and that it not real. Maybe If I would have went up the mountain with Ralph and JAck maybe I could have told them earlier that it was only a dead guy and a parachute. But then again they wouldn't believe me because I'm not Ralph. I wonder how did the parachutte guy even got up there and how long he was dead for. BY the smell he might have been dead for at least two weeks. He smelled so bad that I wanted to take a bath.

I still don't know why that pig head was talking to me I was a little freaked out when I was talking to it as if I was talking to a friend. It was telling me thing that I would have never thought of. He told me thing that got me think about the boys on the beach. Are they really what he said he said? and what was that about that i will die down there? that made no sense to me. what does he mean I will die down there, I'm not going to die because I'm one with nature and nature is one with me. Seeing that head on that stick in on that rock just got me think " Is this how human treat eachother. If so we are some really mean people and no one will ever respect us if we don't respect them back.

so once I did found out that the beast was just a dead guy. I made the choose to go but the fire signal that our camp had set up and tell the the truth. I started to walk and I looked up at the sky and notice that it was about to rainand it started to trickle on my head so I started to run. As I was running the rain was getting harder and harder and the thunder was getting louder and louder like a corruption of laughter. my body was tremulous has the rain it and I heard liiltel boy screaming from the the loud boom from the storm. then I hear Jack voice so I started to yell " the beast is a dead man, the beast is a dead man!" knowing jJack he is steadfast about the beast so he would not hear me. I was yelling louder, then I stop and they started their chant I knew something might be going wrong. Next thing you know everything when black and all I can hear is the last heart beat that my heart had took.

3 comments:

luis m said...

I like how you started it off by saying why me, with Simon questioning the reader. I also like how in alot of it he was kind of being humble like person,
like insted of saying stupid jack doesnt listen to me
he said,
its not like im ralph, as if he was blaming himself.
I think i also wrote something like that, i liked it good job.

Dimitri's Lord Of The Flies Blog said...

I like this entry. I like how simon is thinking about how the guy died because it rreally shows his personality. But there was still some grammar wrong and it also had some sentences that didn't make sense in there. Make sure to highlight your vocab words in a different color or make them bold

Lexus' Blog said...

i like the beginng of your story and how the title goes with the story
wow do you know whats wierd my title is the sam thing but our story is the same thing
but you had some grammer probles but overall it was ok